[Probability] reading group

David Croydon d.a.croydon at warwick.ac.uk
Wed Nov 17 13:24:33 GMT 2010

For all those attending the Levy processes reading group:

Next week we will be discussing some of the exercises at the end of
Chapter 1. In particular, exercises 9 and 10 connect quite nicely with
what we were talking about last time with regards recurrence/transience,
and so I think we should start with these. Maybe also exercise 8. It
would probably good if you are able to look at these at least briefly
before the session, so that we have something to talk about - please let
me know if you would like a copy of the relevant page from the book.

Best,
David